Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Last night's dinner

Last night I had some fun!
I made dinner for the family, had no idea what I was going to make at the time. :)
When I started I told my sis that dinner should be ready in a hour.

I started some rice, just put a whole bag of brown rice in the pot and put some water in ( I dont measure the water and rice anymore, sign of true skill, right? ^_^)
Then I started with an onion in another pot, some garlic, then sliced carrots, chicken breast, potato wedges, and lastly some frozen broccoli. (all veggies were from raw except the broccoli)
I kept adding water so it wouldnt dry out. Spices included salt, lemon pepper and basil (have no idea what the basil did lol)
Anyways it was ready and my bro said hah! exactly an hour. He looked at his watch when I said it would be an hour and it was 9:40 he looked again when it was done and it was 10:40. hehe. ^_^ Pretty good eh?
*Proud smile* :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home